- pnpm VS npm and yarn: why p?
Learn why I prefer pnpm compared to the good ol' npm
- git for beginners
Learn the basic of git - distributed version control system
- Diagnosing External USB HDDs with GSmartControl on macOS
Now, let's delve into how I put on my digital detective hat and used GSmartControl to find that naughty disk!
- Certbot on Ubuntu with Apache2: A Comprehensive Guide
Certbot is a free, open-source software tool for automatically deploying Let's Encrypt certificates on websites to enable HTTPS.
- Demystifying `mysqldump`: A Comprehensive Guide
I've decided to delve into `mysqldump` and share my insights, providing a resourceful guide for those who need it.
- awk in Linux: Master the Filterering Process
awk is a programming language and text-processing tool that excels at filtering, extracting, and manipulating text. Lets learn how to use it:
- tar in Linux
The `tar` command, an abbreviation for ´tape archive´, is a powerful command-line utility in Linux that is used for creating and extracting archive files.
- Welcome to my new blog!
Welcome to my very first English blog! I can't wait to get started with my new .com adventure. 😅