- Job Scheduling Every Second
Cron Sidekick for an infinite loop script ∞ If you need speed?
- Job Scheduling in Linux with at and crontab
Why do today, what you can automate for every day?! 😅🤖
- CodeRunner: My go-to for quickies
CodeRunner is a lightweight, multi-language programming editor for macOS.
- Going 🌑 Dark-mode first!
What if I told you my blog now defaults to Dark Mode, regardless of your system settings? Yes, you heard that right.
- Astro Syntax Highlighting with Custom VS Code Theme
Your first mission is to scout the GitHub realm for your desired theme matching your websites aesthetic
- Daily Note with Obsidian and Raycast
What if I could have a keyboard shortcut that would open my daily note? One click, and I would be ready to start writing.
- What's new in Astro 3.0
Astro 3.0 is here. 220.127.116.11. Lets upgrade and learn what's new.
- My MySQL Backup Script
How My-MySQL Backup Script Saves the Day, Every Night
- Darkmode in Tailwind and Astro: How-to!
Today's agenda is unlocking the enigma of implementing dark mode in Astro with Tailwind CSS.
- Getting started with Astro.build
Learn the basic of Astro - my favorite static site generator